Seriously, these are the cutest couple of chia pudding jars! And they are so easy to make! We made these to celebrate our first ever collaboration with matcha.lab
. These jars are just bursting with superfood powers by combining both the benefits of pitaya and matcha. And don't forget the additional omega 3 you're getting from the chia seeds. So much YUMMINESS!
To make the jars:
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
Coconut yogurt, granola and strawberries to serve
- Soak the chia seeds with the almond milk overnight.
- Mix in the rice malt syrup and split the chia mixture in half
- To one half of the mixture add the pink pitaya powder and the matcha powder to the other half.
- Layer into 2 jars with the coconut yogurt.
- Top with granola and strawberries.