Unlike the commercial ones you buy at the shops that are full of sugar and artificial ingredients, these bars are vegan, gluten free, dairy free and SUGAR FREE.
- Line a 8 x 8 inch square tin with baking paper
- Add the super spread, rice malt syrup, vanilla, salt and dragon fruit powder into a small pot over low heat. Stir constantly until the mixture is well combined.
- Add the heated mixture into a large mixing bowl with the puffed rice
- Using your hands mix the nut mixture into the puffed rice until well combined
- Press the mixture into the tin
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set
- Cut into bars and if desired coat with raw chocolate. We coated some of our recipes with some raw pink pitaya white chocolate and some Loving Earth dark chocolate
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge