If art was on a plate this would be it! This pitaya chia pudding.
Now we have to thank @secretsquirrelfood for the inspiration behind this post. She makes the most yummiest looking chia puddings. So we decided to it was time to make our own batch of pitaya chia pudding. We served it 2 ways. On a plate (pictured above) and as a parfait served with coconut yogurt and our raw pitaya chocolate bark.
We love chia seeds. They are soo good for you. They are high in:
💛 omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
💚 soluble fiber
This recipe is perfect if you need a quick breakfast or snack as you can make this the night before.
We hope you enjoy xx
Pink Pitaya Chia Pudding
1 cup almond milk (can sub with any plant based milk)
2 tbsp chia seeds
3 tbsp rice malt syrup (adjust to your liking)
2 tsp Just Blends pitaya powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the almond milk, rice malt syrup, chia seeds and vanilla till well combined.
- Pour into a jar/container.
- Soak for at least 4 hours or for best results overnight
- When ready to serve, add the pitaya powder to the chia mix and mix until well incorporated
- Serve with fresh fruits, yogurt, granola or anything you like really.