Blue Spirulina has an amazing nutritional profile, rich in protein, minerals, vitamins, carotenoids and antioxidants. It boosts the immune system, improves digestion and increases metabolism.
Blue Spirulina (also known as phycocyanin) is a natural product purified from Spirulina, a blue-green algae. So what makes blue spirulina so special? Besides its outrageously vibrant natural blue colour, research has shown that blue spirulina:
- Is a powerful antioxidant
- Has high anti-inflammatory properties
- Is anti-tumorous as it can suppress the growth of a variety of tumor cell lines
- Protects and detoxifies the liver
- Enhances the body's immune system
Storage: Store in a cool place below 25°C