We had a craving for cheesecake at HQ so decided to make baked matcha cheesecake! This matcha cheesecake is seriously delicious and contains less calories because we substituted the sugar for stevia. So yes we may have had more than 1 slice :P Hope you guys enjoy. xx
125g butter, softened/slightly melted
1/3 cup stevia
1 cup flour
500g of cream cheese, room temperature
300ml sour cream
1 cup of stevia
2 tbsp. of Just Blends matcha powder
100g dark chocolate
- Cream butter and Natvia until pale and creamy (approximately 5 minutes).
- Combine flour and stir until well combined
- Flatten on lined and greased springform tin.
- Place in 180C oven for 15minutes until light brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 150C
- In a large bowl, mix your cream cheese, Natvia, eggs and matcha until smooth. Be careful not to overwhip
- Pour your cream cheese mixture onto the cool crust
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle randomly over the cheesecake mixture. Use a skewer to swirl the chocolate into a marble pattern
- Bake for 40 minutes or until centre is just set
- Leave cheesecake in oven with door slightly ajar for 2 hours.
- Place in fridge to chill for 4 hours before serving.