3 cups Desiccated Coconut
1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
1/2 cup Coconut Cream
1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1/4 cup Coconut Paste
3 tbs Agave Syrup/ Coconut Nectar
1 tbs Vanilla Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined. Alternatively, you could hand mix in a bowl but just be aware that it may take a little more time to evenly combine the colour throughout.
- Press down firmly into a lined loaf tin until flat. Make sure it's packed in tight.
- Set in the freezer for 2 hours to set solid. Once set cut into 2 cm thick slices, and round off the corners to make them look like a bounty bar.
150g Vegan-Friendly Chocolate
1 tbs Coconut Oil
- Melt all the ingredients together in a double boiler.
- Keep stirring until it gets to a nice melted consistency.
- Dunk each bar into the chocolate mixture quickly to coat. Try to be fast as the chocolate will quickly melt the bar because of the heat, cover as best you can and remove and sit on waxed paper to set.
- Repeat for the remaining bars.
- If there is any chocolate leftover pour over the bars to further cover, or get any spots you missed. Let set in the fridge for an hour until they are solid again, top with a sprinkle of Just Blends Pitaya and some edible glitter.
Created by @featherandcrumb