Seriously, these are the cutest couple of chia pudding jars! And they are so easy to make! We made these to celebrate our first ever collaboration with matcha.lab. These jars are just bursting with superfood powers by combining both the benefits of pitaya and matcha. And don't forget the additional omega 3 you're getting from the chia seeds. So much YUMMINESS!
To make the jars:
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
1 tsp matcha.lab matcha powder
Coconut yogurt, granola and strawberries to serve
- Soak the chia seeds with the almond milk overnight.
- Mix in the rice malt syrup and split the chia mixture in half
- To one half of the mixture add the pink pitaya powder and the matcha powder to the other half.
- Layer into 2 jars with the coconut yogurt.
- Top with granola and strawberries.