Pink Prize Pack
- 2 x packets of Just Blends pitaya powder
- Cancer Council Pink Ribbon bracelet
- Cancer Council Pink Ribbon foundation pin (to support research into breast and gynaecological cancers, and support affected women. Find more information here)
- Pink Lorna Jane Headband
HOW TO ENTER
To enter on Instagram, simply:
1. Follow @just_blends AND @rainbownourishments
2. Create something deliciously pink and tropical to remind us of summer OR repost one of my pink pitaya photos.
3. Tag #pinknourishments, @just_blends and @rainbownourishments in the caption.
Anthea will be giving shoutouts throughout the competition so international entries are welcome! However, only people in Australia will be eligible for the 2 pink prize packs. One winner will be selected based on the creativity and summery vibes of their creation. The other winner will be selected at random. The competition closes on Monday 4 July.
To help you, Anthea has created a pink platter (featured above) to give you some ideas of how to use pink pitaya powder and ideas for pink foods (you may still need to add a tropical touch). The platter has:
- Fruit: Watermelon, strawberries
- Other sweet things: pink pitaya bliss balls, raw choc cupcakes with pink pitaya icing, coconut flakes dusted in pitaya powder
- Savouries: rice paper roll with beetroot hearts, sushi with pink rice, beetroot hummus & carrot sticks, pickled cabbage, radish, whole borlotti beans
- Breakfast: pink pitaya chia pudding with pink pitaya granola, rye bread with PB & pink pitaya chia jam, buckwheat porridge
We can't wait to see your creations!!!
Get your Pitaya Powder here and enter!
Anthea loves sharing nourishing and colourful vegan recipes. She also makes beautiful raw vegan cakes for those lucky enough to live in Canberra, Australia.
You can find out more about Anthea and her scrumptious recipes here.