- Place the macadamias in the food processor and process until it becomes a find meal. Add the remaining ingredients and process until it becomes a dough. Transfer into silicon muffin tin and press down well to create flat cake base.
- Blend all cheesecake ingredients except the turmeric until silky smooth
- Reserve 1/4 of the mixture and add the turmeric to the rest of the mixture and blend until well incorporated
- Pour about 2/3 of the mixture over the bases in the muffin tin. Lightly tap it over the counter to eliminate any air bubbles. Freeze for about 2-3 hours until firm.
- Reserve the remaining yellow turmeric later and store in the fridge to firm up the mixture.
- To make the pink pitaya layer, blend the 1/4 cheesecake filling with the pitaya powder. Store in the fridge to firm up the mixture.
- Once the bases are solid, pop them out of the molds.
- To create the swirl effect, spoon the pitaya filling on once side of a piping bag with a star tip nozzle. Spoon the yellow turmeric layer on the other side. Piping can be a little bit tricky as you want the piping mixture to be firm but not too firm that it won't go through the nozzle. You may have to practice with this.
- Apply pressure to the bag and starting from the outside, swirl the mixture around the base. When you reach the top of the swirl, release the pressure and pull up.
- Decorate with sprinkles of pitaya powder and coconut butter hearts.